Sectioned Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Ingredients (2 servings)
1 chicken breast cut into 2 halves (without skin)
1 tablespoon of butter
8 strips of streaky bacon
4 table spoon of olive oil
4 sage leaves chopped up
Pepper and Salt
1 stalk of leek chopped up
6 cloves of garlic crushed
1. Combine chicken breast, butter, olive oil sage,
sprinkle of salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix them
up till the chiken breasts are uniformly coated.
2. Create a tray with aluminium foil big enough to fit
in the chicken breast. sprinkle the chopped leek onto
the tray. Place the aluminium tray into the baking tray.
3. Wrap each chicken breast half with 4 strips of
streaky bacon. Try to cover the chicken thoroughly.
Place them in the middle of the aluminium tray.
4. Add the 6 cloves of garlic around the chicken and
some squeezed right between the 2 chicken breast halves.
Fold the aluminium tray edge stowards the chicken such that
the leek are covered and will not get burnt in the oven later.
5. Sprinkle some pepper over the bacon wrapped
chicken. Drizzle a little olive oil over.
6. Heat up the oven to 200°C and set it for about 10 minutes.
Place the chicken into the oven to bake for 25~30 minutes.