I recalled paying US$10 for an Avocado dip with fresh tortilla chips called Guacamole Live. The pretty waitress came to my table and made the dip out of fresh ingredients. While she was at it, I thought I could save myself at least US$5 to make the same dip myself. I don't mean the fresh tortilla though. Those fresh chips from that Mexican food joint was great! Here's the Avocado dip recipe meant for 4 people.
1. 2 Avocado (Choose the soft ones when you want to prepare immediately)
2. 1 tomato, chopped up
3. 1 lime
4. Salt and Black Pepper
5. Tortilla Chips. I bought a pack of the most regular ones.
1. Half the avocados, Scoop the flesh of the fruit out into a bowl.
2. Mixed the chopped tomato into the avocado.
3. Squeeze the lime into the avocado mix.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
The dip is ready. Enjoy your tortilla chips!